BELIEVE! Long Live Chairman Meow: Chairman Meow is the leader of the glorious Kitty Revolution, which will bring peace and prosperity to earth, making humans their underlings.
This glorious new design is a tribute to Chairman Meow and his leadership in the War on Vermin, terror, drugs, poverty, and all things that are bad.
Show your support for the Kitty Revolution by purchasing one of these glorious propaganda posters below:
War on Vermin & bad things
Undeniable facts about glorious poster:
- Signed by artist, Kevin McCormick
- Screen printed by hand on fancy French Paper stock
- 15×24″ – Inexpensive black, wood frames available!
Happy customer displays glorious poster!
- Available on light & dark at T-Shirts at our threadless.com store
The War on Vermin: Long Live Chairman Meow
This glorious new design is a tribute to Chairman Meow and his leadership in the War on Vermin.
- Chairman Meow is all-knowing, and protects us and our children from evil
- Chairman Meow is like a small, four-legged, furry, militant, version of Nelson Mandela
- Chairman Meow promotes a peaceful ideology, but in the War on Vermin it’s best to be militant
- Chairman Meow will lead his followers to “riches more than the mind can picture” in the golden future time
Remember, you are either with the kitties, or against them. Long live Chairman Meow!
Chairman Meow: Some Animals Are More Equal
- Available on light & dark at T-Shirts at our threadless.com shop
- Limited edition, signed, screen-printed poster coming soon!
Chairman Meow: Some Animals are More Equal
Chairman Meow believes that all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others. In fact, the Kitty is so equal, that it is at the top of the food chain; eating and killing many types of vermin and tasty fish.
Chairman Meow also recognizes that he is equal to humans. That is why he will employ many of them as servants after the Kitty Revolution; regardless of race or religion.
To the Cosmos!
To the Cosmos!
- Available on light & dark at T-Shirts at our threadless.com shop!
- Limited edition, signed, screen-printed poster coming soon
To the Cosmos! Chairman Meow Will Explore Space
Already a hero for his bravery, the intrepid Great Helmsman Meow promises to bring glory to the Kitty Revolution by putting a cat into space.
In this inspiring design, he encourages his cheering followers to believe that all things are possible, as he declares, “to the cosmos!”
However, since the moon is made of cheese, Chairman Meow warns humans that it may be a haven for rodents, and unsafe until these vermin are eradicated by the kitty.
Chairman Meow confidently looks towards the heavens, and using his superior feline mind, he creates magnificent constellations, connecting dots that were previously thought to be unrelated.
Supreme Commander Meow informs the captivated masses that each of these constellations may contain more catnip and tasty fish than the mind can picture.
Honor the Kitty Revolution, and support Leader Meow’s great leap forward to space by purchasing a t-shirt from Long Live the Kitty on Threadless.com!
Chairman Meow is the self-proclaimed leader of the Kitty Revolution. He promotes a radical, yet peaceful ideology and envisions a future of cat world domination.
The Ministry of Feline Propaganda has recently created a t-shirt design honoring Great Leader Chairman Meow; and the result is simply glorious:
There are only a limited number of these professionally screen-printed American Apparel t-shirts available! (only 25 in each size: S, M, L XL)
About these glorious Chairman Meow T-Shirts:
- American Apparel “fine jersey” t-shirts: made & printed in USA
- “2001” style is unisex for men or women
- 2-sided screen printed design (small star design on back, between shoulders)
- 4.3 oz. 100% combed ring-spun cotton “army” color
- May save you from working in the salt mines when cats take over the world
- Small, Medium, Large, (No more X-Large): $18 each
Order a Chairman Meow T-Shirt:
*Additional t-shirts, please add $17 each. International shipping, add $4.
American Apparel T-Shirt Sizing Chart:
American Apparel Jersey t-shirt reviews on Amazon
*Please review t-shirt sizing carefully before purchase. Because Chairman Meow shuns Capitalism, he has little money, and can not afford to pay for returns due to sizing or individual fit of t-shirts.
More About the Kitty Revolution & Chairman Meow.
Chairman Meow is the leader of the glorious Kitty Revolution, which will culminate in Kitty world domination… more about Chairman Meow
Upon hearing that there is water on Mars, Great Leader Chairman Meow has quickly promised to send a cat there to search for fishes, issuing the following statement:
“Since the Soviets sent a dog to space, we have been waiting for a good reason to respond by launching a kitteh into orbit. We haz waited many years, because space is generally cold and boring, and the food is bad. However, upon hearing that there is water on Mars, Chairman Meow believes that there may also be tasty fishes, and we must go eat them.”
When asked how such an expedition would be funded, a Chairman Meow announced that he had commissioned a t-shirt design to fund the trip.
“Chairman Meow does not know a lot about Capitalism, but I know that selling t-shirts to Capitalist Pigs should finance the cost of getting a kitty to Mars. While there, the kitty can search for new, exotic tasty kinds of fishes and bring them back so that Chairman Meow and other kittehs may eat them.”
The t-shirt design, titled, “Believe,” has been posted on threadless.com where it may be printed if there is enough support.
“Chairman Meow encourages you to buy one of these t-shirts to show ur Kitteh Patriotism.”