Need a coupon for Walgreens Photo? Chairman Meow has the best coupons for the masses, plus tips for ordering, same-day pickup, and using a coupon.
Whether you’re printing 4×6 prints, or designing photo cards, books, or banners, you can get up to a 50% discount when you use a coupon below:
Top Walgreens Photo Coupons for :
|Prints, Posters, Enlargements: 40% Off - |
Any size posters, prints, & enlargements. Get coupon code:
|Walgreens Photo: 30% Off|
Prints + all photo orders! Get code:
|Prints: 30% Off - |
Any 4x6 prints or enlargements. Get code:
|50% Off $50|
Walgreens Photo coupon; prints, gifts, cards.
Store-wide coupons; prints, gifts, cards.
|Cards & Stationery: 30% Off|
No min. All photo cards & premium stationery.
|Photo Books: 30% Off + Free Shipping|
Includes lay-flat books in 5 sizes. Get coupon:
|Calendars: 60% Off|
Desk or wall calendars in 2 sizes. Get code:
|New Customers: 15% Off|
(Not Photo) Walgreens.com, few exclusions. Click for code.
|Canvas: 50% Off|
No minimum; all canvas prints. Get code:
|Walgreens.com Paperless Coupons|
(Not Photo) Just click to clip! Use online or in-store
|Walgreens.com: Weekly Deals|
(Not photo) Free shipping on $35+. New specials every day.
|Free Shipping on $35+|
(Not Photo) All Walgreens.com orders, no code needed.
Walgreens Photo: Tips for Using a Coupon Code
- Same-day pickup is available! In a rush? You can order and pickup your prints or many photo gifts in as little as an hour at your local Walgreens Photo Center (locations + hours). This includes prints and enlargements, cards, banners, posters, calendars, canvas, and photo cubes.
- Orders over $35 ship free: Did you know that you get free shipping on $35 at Walgreens Photo, and you don’t even need to use a coupon code?
- Multiple coupons – You can’t stack discounts from multiple promo codes on individual products, but you can use up to 3 coupons in one cart towards multiple products.
- Prints / Enlargements – You can use Snapfish or Shutterfly to place an order for prints, and pick them up at your local Walgreens Photo Center same-day
- Wait for a good code – Not getting at least 30% off? If you’re not in a rush, don’t settle for a mediocre coupon. Codes change every couple days, so consider saving your project and wait for a better coupon
- Looking for an in store coupon? The best deals for Walgreens Photo are online only, and not printable. You can place your order online using a promo code, and pick (most items) it up in-store at your local Walgreens Photo Center in as little as an hour
- Coupon Not Working? While some coupons include “everything photo,” others may be for specific products, or exclude “in-store pickup.” Also note that coupons good at photo.walgreens.com are different than the codes for the main Walgreens.com website
Walgreens Photo: Tips for Ordering
- Use high-resolution photos – Be mindful that cropped photos or pics uploaded from Facebook might not be big enough for enlargements or large-format printing like canvas and posters. Be sure that your photos are 150+ dpi (dots per inch) for the best quality, ( I recommend 300+ dpi, if possible) or consider printing them at a smaller size, or within a collage instead
- Beware of Facebook photos! You can upload photos directly from Instagram and Facebook, but those photos are often low resolution, and might print blurry. If possible, upload the original photos from your phone to Walgreens Photo instead
- Shipping times & cost both depend by your specific order details. All products have a 1-5 day processing time, plus the delivery time. (2-6 days) More shipping info here
- Orders for prints placed from other websites – Also check out our coupons for Snapfish & Shutterfly. Your order for prints from those websites can also be picked up at your local Walgreens store
- 100% satisfaction guarantee – Not happy with your photo order? Walgreens offers to replace or refund your order if you aren’t satisfied. Just contact them via chat or call customer service at 1-866-264-2910
Tip: Where to Enter a Promo Code
Using a coupon for your Walgreens photo order is easy. After you have placed at least one item in your cart, just click the icon at the top right that says, “photo checkout.” You’ll be asked to sign in, if you haven’t already, and you can review your order. You’ll see a screen like this:
- Just type in your code where it says, “Have a special promotion or coupon code?”
- Click “apply code,” and you’ll see an itemized description of any discounts that you are eligible for
- Look for a note as to whether you qualify for free shipping. You may need to spend a minimum amount, usually $35
- Note that coupons can’t be used towards gift cards
Beyond 4×6 Prints: 8×10 Enlargements, canvas, posters, banners, canvas, and calendars, too!
Most people use sites like photo.walgreens.com for prints, but there are so many possibilities for family and vacation photos. Next time you find yourself placing an order for a handful of photo prints, consider using the same pictures to make a fun and unexpected gift for a loved one.
Whether it’s a coffee mug, canvas print, poster, or framed magnet, personalized photo gifts are a thoughtful present for any occasion. Having a birthday party or celebration? Why not make a personalized banner with your own message and photos?
The Best Walgreens Photo Deals & Specials
Thanks for visiting longlivethekitty.com, where Chairman Meow‘s minions top of all the latest coupons for Walgreens photo like white on rice. (Or, “like a loose mule in the corn patch,” if you prefer) There’s no reason to ever place an order without using a code, so please bookmark this page, and check back often!