Chairman Meow has the best Snapfish coupons for the masses, plus he shares his wisdom with helpful tips for ordering. Use a promo code for up to a 70% discount and free delivery on prints, photo books, cards, calendars, and gifts with today’s most popular deals below:
Top Snapfish deals for :
|Free Shipping on $29+|
Snapfish.com orders with a $29 minimum. Click for code:
|Snapfish: 50% Off (No minimum)|
All prints, gifts, photo books, & cards. Promo code:
|Snapfish: 70% Off $45+ |
All prints, photo books, gifts, & cards. Get promo code:
|Prints: 70% Off $10+ |
Snapfish prints & enlargements. $10 minimum. Get code:
|11 On-Site Coupons (40-70% off!)|
Freebies + promo codes for books, cards, canvas, mugs. Fine print.
|Cards: 70% Off (5x7 flat, 110#)|
Invitations, announcements, photo cards. Get code:
|4x6 Prints: 1¢ Each! |
Penny prints: Unlimited 4x6 prints for only 1¢ each.
|Photo Books: 70% Off |
No minimum. Click to get coupon code:
|Calendars: 50% Off |
Wall or desk calendars. Click for promotional code:
|Snapfish: 40% Off |
No minimum. Books, cards, calendars, prints, etc. Get coupon:
|New Customers: 100 Free Prints |
Get 100 free 4x6 prints with any new snapfish.com account:
|Canvas: 70% Off |
$45 min. Canvas prints of any size. View code:
Snapfish: 5 Tips for using coupons
Here are some thoughts for using a coupon for Snapfish
- Free Shipping code should stack with many other discounts, but can you wait for their “Standard” delivery? (6-8 business days) We also have a code for free 2-day shipping on $49+
- Can you stack 2+ promo codes? Sometimes. You can try more than one code at checkout, but usually only one code works for any single item.
- Penny prints are a great addition to any order since shipping isn’t free. The penny (4×6) prints code isn’t always available, so check to see if it’s on our top coupons list
- Coupon code details including terms, exclusions, & conditions are on the offer details page.
- Coupons exclude in-store pickup – Keep in mind if you are buying prints or photo cards or books, you can’t use a code towards in-store pickup at Walgreens Photo, CVS Photo, or Walmart unless noted
Snapfish: 6 Tips Before You Order
- Shipping Times: Know when your order will arrive by checking their shipping times here
- New customer? Be sure to get your 100 free 4×6 prints with email signup!
- Use high-resolution photos: If your photos are less than 150 dpi, you will get a “low resolution” warning. This might happen after you crop a photo, so consider using the full image, or select a smaller size print. You can also create a photo collage instead
- Share your photos: Be sure to share photos with friends and family, especially after an event like a wedding or holiday. You’ll get a notification in your account when a friend shares photos with you. Great idea for photo gifts and collages!
- Save your project – Be sure to save your project frequently, or you might lose your work if your computer freezes!
- Use Instagram Photos: Square Instagram photos are perfect to print at 4×4″, or on photo gifts. You can link your Instagram, Facebook, or Flickr account to Snapfish to easily upload photos!
What’s the best coupon code for Snapfish?
Every week there are a myriad of new promotion codes available, but which is best for your order? That depends on the details of what you are buying, your order total, and when you need it shipped. Look for these deals:
- Free shipping (and handling) plus a percentage-off: It’s not uncommon to see a seasonal deal that combines free delivery with a discount, and that’s often your best bet. This is common around the Holidays (starting at Thanksgiving) when most people are buying holiday cards and there’s steep competition for your business from sites like Shutterfly.
- Penny Prints: Just what it sounds like! Get up to 99 4×6 prints for a penny each. You’ll just have to pay for shipping.
- Featured product discounts – There are usually three or more products featured every month on the “deals” page at snapfish.com. Specific products like canvas prints, calendars, mugs, lay-flat and hardcover photo books are frequently on sale for $9.99, (or less) which can be a discount of over 70%!
- Free Gifts / Freebies – Everyone loves something for nothing, and it’s not uncommon to see an offer for a free item like a free photo book, 50 free 4×6 prints, free photo enlargement, free mug, or magnet. Keep in mind that you still have to pay for shipping, so weigh the value against any additional delivery fees.
- Free shipping with no minimum is only available with specific promotions or sales, like “50% off + free shipping on cards.” You usually have to spend a minimum of $29, so consider free shipping on any order (like prints) unfeasible. See below for more info:
3 types of FREE-shipping codes:
You should assume that there is always a way to get free delivery on your order at snapfish.com, but is it the best discount available? A single photo book costs about $5 to ship, while a canvas costs $13. You’ll have to do the math to see if it’s your best discount, so here are their three types of free shipping:
- Free “standard” shipping w/ minimum purchase: Every month Snapfish has a promo code available for free delivery when you spend at least $29 or so before taxes and shipping and handling fees. Note: Standard shipping takes up to 5 business days in addition to 1-3 days to process the order, and may take significantly longer before holidays.
- Free “ground” shipping: This shipping method also requires entering a code, and includes UPS or FedEx delivery. It’s offered for free less frequently than “standard,” but a little bit faster. “Ground” shipping takes 1-3 days to process, plus up to 3 days for delivery
- Free “Rush” delivery – Need your order fast? That’s common around the holidays, or for time-sensitive orders like graduation announcements, birth announcements, wedding invitations, holiday cards, or save-the-dates. Keep in mind it will still take 1-3 days to process your order!
Here’s where to enter a promo code
While other photo sites often apply discounts to “sale” items, you almost always need to enter a promotional code at snapfish.com to do so. The good news is that it’s simple, and you just need to enter one (or more) at checkout like this:
After entering the code, click apply, and you should get an itemized discount from the coupon, or the shipping option should be “$0” if you opted to use a free shipping code.
Thanks for checking out our deals for Snapfish! If you need creative inspiration, check them out on Pinterest. They also have unpublished coupons, offers, and freebies on their facebook page, which we try to keep up with here as well.