Do you need a great Proflowers coupon? Since 1998 ProFlowers, an FTD company has been a leading online florist. That’s probably because they ship beautiful flowers fast, and at a discount price. Unlike other online florists, Proflowers provides a 7-day freshness guarantee, and can even deliver same-day.
Save a “bunch” (get it?) when you use a coupon or radio code from below for up to 20% off or free shipping. at Proflowers.com Just click on a coupon to apply the discount or get a code.
▸ Top Proflowers Coupons (Free Shipping?):
Tips for ordering with a coupon at proflowers.com:
1. How to Get the Best Deal at Proflowers:
It’s not cheap to send flowers, so make sure you get the best deal possible when you place an order at Proflowers.com. Follow these steps to get the best savings on today’s order:
- I recommend the “Deluxe” size bouquets for the best value
- Skip extras like chocolates, teddy bear, or a greeting card
- Check for free shipping on proflowers.com here
- If unavailable use the 20% off coupon code
- Avoid same-day delivery which adds $4.99 to the shipping cost
- You can pay in 4 payments with AfterPay at no additional cost
Tip: Proflowers shipping is expensive and costs at least $14.99 plus a “Care & Handling Fee.” If a rare free delivery code is available, it’s often the best savings. However, if your order is more than $75, the 20% off code is usually best!
Proflowers’ free delivery codes are like white buffalos, and very rare in 2021. Here’s how free shipping works.
2. How to Get Free Delivery (If Available!)
Does Proflowers offer free shipping codes? Free delivery at Proflowers is a rarity, but if a free shipping promotion is available it will be at their on-site coupon page at proflowers.com/coupon-codes.
The most likely time for Proflowers to offer free delivery is before peak holidays like Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day when there’s steep competition between online florists for your business.
Tip: If a free shipping code is available it’s usually for weekday (Tuesday-Friday) delivery only.
3. Where to Enter a Coupon Code:
After adding an item to your shopping cart, you can review your order by clicking the “secure checkout” link on the top nav menu. Here’s how to use a coupon code:
- Under your order subtotal, you’ll see a text box that says, “Have a Coupon Code?“
- Enter your code there, then click “apply“
- If the code is valid, you’ll see a new, discounted order subtotal and a message that says, “coupon applied!“
- You can click, “Coupon code information” for details about your code
- If you’d like to try another code, click “remove” and then enter another one to compare savings
*You are limited to one coupon code per order, and can’t combine discounts with free shipping.
4. How to Use ProFlowers Radio or TV Codes:
ProFlowers does a lot of advertising on the radio and tv, including shows like Glenn Beck or the Mike & Mike show on ESPN. If you have obtained a radio code, here’s how to use it:
- There is a button on the homepage that says, “Hear about us on the radio or tv?”
- Click that button, and you’ll get a popup with a field that says, “enter radio or television code”
- Click, “Apply,” and if the radio code is valid, you’ll get a confirmation message specifying your discount
Sometimes the savings from ProFlowers radio or tv codes aren’t as good as our exclusive discounts. We recommend that you compare at least two codes at checkout to get the best deal.
*Related: Try Noom FREE for 7-14 Days here!
5. Coupon Codes Should Work Towards “Sale” Flowers & Specials!
What’s better than using a great coupon for ProFlowers? How about using two coupons! Look to use one of our coupons on their sale flowers and specials for a double discount! You won’t even have to enter a discount code, as the savings are applied instantly when you click.
Tip: Sale and clearance flowers and gifts are always excluded from free delivery coupons or Groupons
*You can also compare these ProFlowers coupons with our latest coupons for FTD flowers.
Proflowers.com: More than Roses on Mother’s Day & Valentine’s Day!
I have the bad habit of only thinking about ordering flowers twice a year: Valentine’s Day, and Mother’s Day. Flowers are a special gift that will brighten a loved one’s day any time of year, so think of them next time you need a gift for a birthday, anniversary, or “just because.”
We know that saving money will brighten your day, so just remember to always use a coupon for up to a 20% discount or free shipping!